Oct 20, 2014

[Notification] Search PC, Mac, iPhone, Android phone, Google Drive, Dropbox, Outlook mail, Gmail, and Evernote at once!

The perfect solution for users overwhelmed by plethora of devices to search from


“I need to attach the document that the Planning Team and Finance Team shared earlier this year onto this report, but I just can’t remember where it is. Was it in my PC? Or Google Drive? Evernote? Could it be in Outlook mail?”

You probably have similar experience of wasting time shuffling through your PC/Mac, Cloud, and email to find the document you wrote, received through email, or shared within the team through Cloud service.

KonanLink is a personal unified search solution that solves such problems. Once you type in a keyword on KonanLink, it finds corresponding files and mails by searching 2 PC/Mac(Coming in the Dec. 2014), 2 iPhone/Android phone, Dropbox, Google Drive, Outlook mail, Gmail(Coming in the Feb. 2015), and Evernote all at once.

Search files saved in your PC, as well as your Outlook mail, from your iPhone or GalaxyS5


“I just left the office, and he calls me to ask for a report I submitted months ago! How come the file I need is never in my Cloud? Should I go back to my office? :’(“

While enjoying dinner with your kids after work, it’s quite troublesome to receive a phone call from your customer or boss, asking for you to send a file or Outlook mail saved in your office PC.

With KonanLink, you can search your office PC using your GalaxyS5 or iPhone, so you can simply search any file or Outlook mail you need at home, send it to your customer or boss, and continue enjoying your meal time with kids.


Free from privacy or security issues, with search engine installed in your personal PC


KonanLink installs search engine in each user’s PC and does not save or store any of the files, so you don’t need to be concerned with privacy and security issues.

More info about KonanLink: www.konanlink.com


No comments:

Post a Comment